[VHFcontesting] Ready for January VHF SS?

Hoffman, Mark mhoffman at microwavedata.com
Thu Dec 11 09:47:30 EST 2003

Those videos are the brainchild of W2EV, who's been documenting all sorts of
neat-o VHF+ activity in the Rochester area for the past number of years. The
N2WK M/M video was old stuff, shot in 1995 - the year we won June from
Wayne's house. The N2JMH/R is much more recent vintage footage.

The N2WK M/M is gone now, but the video shows just what goes in to a
successful M/M environment. Bodies, metal and electronics galore. What was
NOT shown, was the party afterwards - which I think is the ENTIRE reason we
do what we do. Even if we were LAST place, it wouldn't have mattered. What
was important was the cameraderie, challenge of getting all that junk
working, and actually making it play the way we wanted.

If that's evident from the video - then Ev's job is done!

I think they rock!

Mark, K2AXX