[VHFcontesting] Comon' Guys!!

Betz's hmbetz at acc-net.com
Mon Dec 15 19:01:18 EST 2003

Whats with this "If I cant win, I'm not gonna play" attitude?
Yes I believe our group will never "win" the contest no matter what rules
get changed due to location, location, and location...but we feel we are
competitive.. and we feel we can better ourselves, which I believe was the
real intent of contest to begin with, increase activity and better our
operating skills..Our group considers it a social event, myself I look at it
as a weekend away from the wife and kids, where I eat to much, drink to much
and stay up to late and play radio. The only expectations we have is to
enjoy ourselves.  We would like to beat our own previous scores and hey if
we "beat" some of the local competitors so be it...If we dont, we look for
away to better ourselves for next time.
Hope to see ya ALL in the Jan Test...73 de Mike K8ROX EN80ko