[VHFcontesting] Re: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 12, Issue 23

NEDROG at aol.com NEDROG at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 12:10:03 EST 2003

Ev, W2EV

What is the story with the information tagged at the bottom of your emails
about either of the following 2 subjects??

PropNET: If the band is open and no one is TXing, does anyone hear it?
HamIM  : Messaging the all-ham way, find Rovers as they go to play.
     That HamIM, that HamIM -- I'm sure you'll like that HamIM.
Ask me about either.  I'll send a URL and you can join the fun, too!

I have sent you a couple of direct emails requesting the URL & no responses??

73's

Howard W3CQH