[VHFcontesting] HamIM link

Ev Tupis (W2EV) w2ev at arrl.net
Sat Dec 20 17:46:08 EST 2003

Having reached the end of my wits with a previous host for the HamIM
information, I have rebuilt it on another server.  I *think* I've now sent it to
anyone who has asked for it, but on the off chance that I've overlooked anyone
(not my intention), please drop me a note, and I'll forward the URL.

Sorry for the goof.

Ev, W2EV
--
PropNET: If the band is open and no one is TXing, does anyone hear it?
HamIM  : Messaging the all-ham way, find Rovers as they go to play.