[VHFcontesting] Re: AHCML, could no longer

Ev Tupis (W2EV) w2ev at arrl.net
Sun Dec 21 20:12:10 EST 2003

Not for nuthin', but the headers to these messages look like this:

xlate1.mailsvcs.arrl.net (8.11.6/8.11.0) with ESMTP id hBM12ki18385; Sun, 21 Dec
2003 20:02:47 -0500

(Postfix) with ESMTP id 8DAA231B851; Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:02:45 -0500 (EST)

dayton.akorn.net (Postfix) with SMTP id E862C31B837 for
<vhfcontesting at contesting.com>; Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:02:28 -0500 (EST)

-0600

It seems that someone who's ISP is dayton.akorn.net seems to be having a little
problem with a hijacked computer.  If this may be you, please update your virus
defs.

Kind regards,
Ev, W2EV

--
PropNET: If the band is open and no one is TXing, does anyone hear it?
HamIM  : Messaging the all-ham way, find Rovers as they go to play.