[VHFcontesting] 6meter amplifier for sale

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at ntelos.net
Sun Feb 9 14:14:55 EST 2003

Item for sale is a TE SYSTEMS 0510G 6 meter amplifier. Purchased in July
2002 for use with my Alinco DX70T HF+6meter radio in a failed attempt to
build a VHF Contesting Rover project that never quite took flight. Amplifier
has never been used in the vehicle and only slight use in the home station
mostly for its built-in pre-amp. I do not have any manuals or original box
for this unit as I bought it from a seller on QTH.COM who had owned it since
new. Amplifier has been bench tested into a dummy load and shows full 150+
watt output with 10 watts of drive from my Alinco. Power cable is also
included, however I never did have the accessory cable for the radio as
previous owner didn't have one either. Selling this radio setup so as to
raise funds to upgrade my setup for more VHF/UHF bands (IC706Mk2G or FT-100D
or TS-2000).

Shipping & insurance of package to be determined after auction closes via
shipping method agreed upon by seller & buyer.

Payment preferred via PayPal as I can accept credit cards as well as money
transfers via PayPal, US Postal Money Orders also accepted, however due to
previous problems NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted.

Pictures available for prospective buyers upon request.

Price:  $200.00

Thank you for your time,
Jacob Tennant  K8JWT