[VHFcontesting] Re: The 2003 ARRL January VHF Sweep Stakes and The Rover Resource Page

Dan Evans N9RLA danlevans at msn.com
Tue Jan 7 07:38:22 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

Plans are coming in a little slow, but everything I have received up so far
is posted on the web site.  If you plan to be on for the contest let me
know, even if just a "casual" effort or to pick up a few grids.  Send me as
much as you can, as soon as you can, so I can post it on The Rover Resource
Page!

My plans are starting to look up:-)  Looks like I should have my truck
repaired in time for the contest.  So I may be able to put on a few grids
after all!

If you haven't seen this before, as a service to
all VHF contesters I gather the plans of stations planning to be active and
post them on the Rover Resource Page.
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla
This started out to help folks plan for Rover operations in their area, but
has become popular for all categories.  If you plan to be on please send me
the call you plan to use [this sounds obvious, but with multis, rovers,
clubs and such it's not easy to tell!], the grid or grids you plan to
activate, and any other station info you care to share.   An email address
you can be reached at to set up scheduled contacts can also be helpful.  I
won't include your email address unless you put it in the body of the
message [some folks are touchy about privacy issues, and such].  Send me
your plans as soon as possible! Also, if you know of any stations that will
be on but don't use email, send me their plans so we can spot them as well.

Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
N9RLA /R no budget Rover