[VHFcontesting] W3IY/R

Bill Seabreeze w3iy at fcc.net
Fri Jan 17 07:55:29 EST 2003

Yo,
Rover plans are still rather fluid here.
In general, it looks like we will perhaps try FM28,18,29,19
on Saturday.  The goal for Sunday will be FM08, 09, and
more 18/19, depending on road/site condx (ice, mud sux).  The
gear appears to be working, and we will be trying to generate
some points for the radio-active grid seekers.

Please tell me if you want to try 24GHz...the gear is fragile
and cumbersome, and I will leave it home unless someone
requests to try it.

Hope all rovers have a safe & fun trip.  Activity looks to be
outstanding. Have fun, & listen for the weak ones!

Strike a blow for amateur VHF, UHF, SHF, EHF...
Turn on your apparatus...spread the word...light up
your neighborhood with some RF.  Turn on, tune in,
& lock-on!  Where else could U have this much fun
in January?

73,
Bill W3IY/R w/ON1CFX (2 heads better than one)
50.187, 144.247, 222.117 &up.

Carpe Diem...
http://members.fcc.net/wseab