[VHFcontesting] Re: Q: Power Level Setting on Popular Multimodes

Robin Midgett robin.midgett at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jan 30 15:50:59 EST 2003

According to page 49 of the manual, the 100D allows TX power adjustment on
a per band basis from 50 MHz. & up; only one setting for H.F. In addition,
all these settings are variable based on mode; i.e., one setting for 50
MHz. FM and another for SSB, etc. As you select mode and band the TX power
is set accordingly.