[VHFcontesting] Re: [VHF] Re: The CQWW-VHF Contest, and The Rover Resource Page

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at ka5cvh.com
Sun Jul 13 14:26:13 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Turner" <wrt at dslextreme.com>

An example of how *not* to animate a website.

Mike wrote

I don't know ... I suppose it would depend upon what type of an internet
connection you have.  My son is a CMS programmer for LeTourneau Univ in
Longview TX and they design all pages to be viewed on a 28.8 connection.  I
believe that he told me that their research shows that something like 80% of
all internet users are on 28.8 or less connections.

Mike Urich, KA5CVH
www.ka5cvh.com
http://www.ka5cvh.com/vhf/vhfindex.htm