[VHFcontesting] Re: ICOM problem

KG4QDZ kg4qdz at arrl.net
Mon Jul 14 14:14:10 EDT 2003

I used someone else's Icom, I think it was a 2100, for a field event on
battery, and at the end of the day it started doing this.
Traced it to low battery voltage. All was fine after charging and/or new
batt. I don't remember what the critical voltage was, but when it started,
we could turn it off for a little while and get a short xmit out of it, on a
few extra recovered battery mV's before it did that again.

73, Skip