[VHFcontesting] One signal per band [was: REMINDER: ... CU2QSOPioneers]

wbr wf4r wbr at verizon.net
Mon Jul 21 18:14:45 EDT 2003

    I've been reading with intrest this discussion on CU2QSO and am wondering what
antenna polarity is
favored for this?  I could assume that since it's FM it would be verticle, but since
most weak signal stuff
is done horizontal it begs the question.  If it's been stated and I missed it please
forgive me.  Tnx, 73, Bill, WF4R