[VHFcontesting] Yagi Stacking... Newbie Question

wbr wf4r wbr at verizon.net
Mon Jul 28 20:11:23 EDT 2003

The phasing co-ax only needs to be of equal lengths to each antenna from
the power divider.  The actual length(s) should only be as long as
necessary to reduce losses. Just be sure they're the same lengths,
connector to connector.
	As for phasing antennas of different manufactures the only thing
necessary is to match all your impedance's, which I believe may be easier
said than done.  I believe it can be done though.  Good luck es 73,
Bill, WF4R