[VHFcontesting] Re: re: Captive rovers

on4kj on4kj at skynet.be
Tue Jul 29 23:59:05 EDT 2003

There isn't that much space here for  rover practice.... but nevertheless
some of our people in vhf/uhf contest will blow you litteraly of the bands
with kw amps that were not allowed untill for short. One should know in some
regions in west europe during contest its very very crowdy. I am in JO10ro ,
one out of 10 active. You can imagine how many stations can be actif in
JO10.
But it is still fun, and your  rovers, captive or not, are not wmd's are
they ?

Have fun guys  annnnnnnd 73's to all
Jos on4kj.