[VHFcontesting] Re: [Mw] MAD 6/7 EN82

Lloyd Ellsworth l1296r1 at peoplepc.com
Fri Jun 6 10:05:17 EDT 2003

Bob WA8VPD and myself, NE8I, are planning on operating from EN82jb, Lake
Erie Metropark, Rockwood Michigan, which is on the NW corner of Lake Erie.
Dependent on cooperative WX, from about 9AM till ??? 144.260 USB etc.

73 de Lloyd J. Ellsworth NE8I
P.O.Box 2132, Dearborn, Mi 48123-2132
e-mail: ne8i at arrl.net Packet: (uc)
Upper Whoville EN82jm + Rover 160M-47G