[VHFcontesting] N2MH/R will be MAD Tomorrow Morning

mugs at intac.com mugs at intac.com
Fri Jun 6 21:48:45 EDT 2003

While this might not technically be operating on microwave...

Tomorrow morning, Karen and I will be taking the Lighthouse Rover II up to
Camelback Mountain, PA, FN21hb, to test out a couple of antennas and to
generally make some noise on the bottom 4 bands. If we can get it working,
we'll also try out this new-fangled CU2QSO gizmot on 147.585 FM.

While we won't have the full blown Rover out on the road, we'll have most of
the internals with us. We'll be listening on 144.200 and 144.260 for some
activity. Hopefully, we'll have some good wx before the rain comes in after
noon.

Please, listen for the weak ones!

73, Mark, N2MH and Karen
The Lighthouse Rover II