[VHFcontesting] W3CCX-Packrats-Camelback Contest Activity

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:28:54 EDT 2003

As has been the tradition for the past several years, the Packrats will be
operating from atop Camelback Mountain in the Pocons at 2200'ASL FN21hb on
all bands thru 47G + light.
Rovers are welcome and we will try our best to move you up the bands
efficiently.
We expect that we will use 432.080 as the gateway to the microwave bands for
coordination, and will also have 222 FM if needed to coordinate microwave
QSOs also.
Hp cu in the log! Let's all have a blast!  73,,,the Packrats
K1DS/R, editor, Cheesebits.