[VHFcontesting] K7WWA /R Plans for this weekends ARRL June VHF QSO Party

George Burton k7wwa at saber.net
Wed Jun 11 09:08:42 EDT 2003

Tim, WB9NJS & I will be operating from the following grids this weekend.
We will start Saturday morning from CM94 and then on to the following grids:
CM95
CMO5
DM04
DM15
DM14
Ending our day in DM05

Sunday morning will start in DM05 and then on to the following grids:
DM06
CM96
DM07
CM97
CM98
CM99
CM89
CM80

6 meters: IC706 - 100 watts - single loop while mobile, yagi when stopped
2 meters: IC706 w/amp - 150 watts - stacked loops while mobile, yagi when
stopped
220 TM-331A w/amp - FM only - 60 watts - verticle while mobile - yagi when
stopped
432 IC706 w/amp - 100 watts - stacked loops while mobile, yagi when stopped
1.2 TM-541A - 10 watts - FM only - verticle while mobile - yagi when stopped

73
George
k7wwa