Fw: [VHFcontesting] Category question

Scott Pederson spederson at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 11:59:53 EDT 2003

If you park in your driveway, that's OK.

If you operate using the equipment in the house, you would need to submit a
separate log.  If you operate with your own call both times, just clarify
during the contacts that you are ROVER, and when you operate from home, simply
say you are NOT ROVER.

2.3.3.Rover vehicles must transport all the equipment, power supplies, and
antennas used at each operating site. 

Good luck!
73, Scott - ki5dr/r

--- Mike Urich <ka5cvh at ka5cvh.com> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Jim Forsyth" <jim at forsyth.net>
> Why not? If he operates from multiple grids then he is a rover
> Mike wrote
> I was just trying to clarify what I understood to be correct, and that is I
> need two logs, one for mobile / rover, the other for fixed.  I was just
> curious if anyone else had operated both positions and how they logged it.
> Mike Urich
> www.ka5cvh.com
> www.ka5cvh.com/democracy.htm
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.489 / Virus Database: 288 - Release Date: 6/10/03
> _______________________________________________
> VHFcontesting mailing list
> VHFcontesting at contesting.com
> http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/vhfcontesting

More information about the VHFcontesting mailing list