[VHFcontesting] Skeds

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Jun 11 23:00:30 EDT 2003

> > Is there a way that we can avoid using a national VHF Contest list
> > for making them?
>
> While I realize this is probably referring to the setting up of WSJT schedules,
> my mind wandered to the issue of generally making sure that one maximizes their
> opportunity to make QSO's.

Well, at least that would put the activity into the contest period, which
I think is a step in the right direction.  I can't help feeling that this
contest has already started, and I am 30 skeds behind everyone else.

Perhaps the answer to my question is for someone to build a killer web
app that people can post their available times on, and other can sign
up.  Then, those of us who gag at all of this sked activity can just
ignore the web page.

Tree