[VHFcontesting] Thank You to the East and West Coast CW Operators

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Tue Jun 17 10:25:21 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 07:08:11AM -0700, Arthur Jackson wrote:
> Well everyone it sure look promising the first evening of the contest.
> So much for good propagation during the event.

>From my station I must say that this past VHF contest gave
us some amazing rate during the opening on Saturday.

> There will be another 1987 one of these days.

Yes - that would be nice - but from a sheer QSO count this year was
better than 1987 for us since we were able to get over 1000 contacts
by midnight Saturday night on six meters and no one in 1987 made it to
1000 contacts on six meters.

Our score report on 3830 is here:

http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2003-June/079590.html

--