[VHFcontesting] 222 Es opening of June 16

Eugene Zimmerman ezimmerm at erols.com
Thu Jun 19 21:46:01 EDT 2003

I am interested in any and all reports of Es contacts or even "heard"
contacts on 222 MHz on Monday June 16 in the western US.  I have some
reports already both by reflector and direct but I need all I can get to
understand the extent of this opening.  Two meter Es contacts with times for
that day would also be welcome.

If you have already sent me a report you need not repeat. But don't worry
about duplication.  More reports are better than less reports.

Send your information to me at w3zz at arrl.org.

Thanks

73  Gene  W3ZZ
World Above 50 MHz