[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Rules Revisions - Part III

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri May 2 00:46:35 EDT 2003

On Thu, 1 May 2003, George Fremin III wrote:

> Ditching 222Mhz and arming the locals with 24ghz radios is looking
> better and better.

Hey, why not arm the locals with 222 MHz too?

There hasn't been any microwave activity in this immediate area except
for me and the occasional rover that comes through.  I've actually been
working on a second set of transverters for the microwave bands that I
can loan out so I have someone to work.  Of course, if some rover came
along, the person with the loaned equipment would most likely work him too
- that is, I wouldn't expect him to just work me.

The more, the merrier!

73, Zack W9SZ