[VHFcontesting] Re: 6 and 2 meter antenna question

dpease at adams.net dpease at adams.net
Tue May 6 21:54:31 EDT 2003

Hence the Quagi design by N6NB years ago.  K4VX had a killer multi-element
triband quad years ago but gave it up for bigger yagis.  One big advantage
to the quad was much less rain static.  It would be interesting to see an
article done on the quad versus yagi for VHF.

On the other hand, the popular loop yagis for 903 and up are basically a
long boomed quad...

Danny  NG9R