[VHFcontesting] Elecraft transverters

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 23:20:53 EDT 2003

DEMI makes a low power (milliwatts) 2M transverter that fits inside the K2
for driving microwave transverters.. I suspect that's as close as we'll get
to Elecraft microwave xverters (though I bet they eventually do a 432 model
if the lower band modules work out)!! But either way, the K2 is about the
finest IF rig you could ever want!!

bill, K1DY FN54 Maine