[VHFcontesting] 2003 June VHF QSO Party

kevin kaufhold kkaufhold at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 19:36:28 EDT 2003

It is not too early to start planning for the June VHF
Contest.

I will be running will be running the June VHF QSO
Party on June 14-16, 2003, as QRP / SO Portable, with
the call sign of W9GKA in EM58cp. Please aim your
antennas at St. Louis every once in a while and listen
closely, as I will only be running 10 watts on 6, 2,
222, and 432.

I will be taking any schedules on 2 and above that
anyone wants to try, but my antenna range will
probably be limited to 300 miles or less from St.
Louis at night (and even less during the day, of
course).

Hope to see you on the bands in June.

Kevin Kaufhold
W9GKA