[VHFcontesting] 902 vs 903

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed May 14 14:13:16 EDT 2003

AFAIK we still have 902 in the USA.  But for some reason parts of the
country use 902 and parts use 903.  The 903 frequency seems to be popular
here in the Midwest.

Bill, it was 10 years ago (Dayton 1993) that I bought a 1296 transverter
board from you when you owned Down East Microwave.  It still serves me
well!

73, Zack W9SZ