[VHFcontesting] ARRL's Log Book of the World

Bob Johnson rjohnson at tmlp.com
Fri May 23 15:24:15 EDT 2003

Hi:
I've looked all over the ARRL Web Site for the open beta
version of the "Log Book of the World".

Could someone please tell me where to find it.  It's sure
not obvious at the ARRL site even doing a search.

I'd like to try uploading some of my VHF/VHF logs and see
what is there waiting for me under both callsigns.

TNX es 73
Bob, K1VU/ex:WA1OFR
FN42ma