[VHFcontesting] Rover logging

mugs at intac.com mugs at intac.com
Fri May 23 21:52:12 EDT 2003

Hi George,

I use WriteLog and find it's rig control useful for automatically keeping
track of the freq/band I'm on. It is also very useful for transverters in
that you can define your transverter's offset in the program. You can then
tell the program to go to a frequency covered by the transverter and it will
automatically put your if radio on the right freq for the transverter.

However, beware when submitting your log. WriteLog does not score correctly
for a rover. You have to fix up your multiplier total by hand in the
Cabrillo file before submitting to the League.

73, Mark, N2MH
The LightHouse Rover