[VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops

Mills, Wayne N7NG N7NG at arrl.org
Sat Nov 8 09:48:43 EST 2003

Jim,

Only one certificate is required (or allowed) for each distinct callsign. Grid squares and other data are handled by defining different station locations for each certificate. This is done in the TQSL program. If you were to create different certificates for callsigns that you didn't actually use, there could be no matches.

73,  Wayne, N7NG/1, Logbook Administrator
       ARRL Membership Services Department