[VHFcontesting] Paypal

KG4QDZ kg4qdz at arrl.net
Tue Nov 18 13:08:59 EST 2003

Just FYI, but Paypal customers are being targeted lately in some of the scams. Be suspect if any account you have (including ISPs) asks for you to enter your private and personal info to 'protect your privacy' ;)

Also, look at the message ID, which is assigned by the originating user mail agent: "paris.akorn.net" - not paypal....

Not 100% proof it's a fake, but maybe 99% ?

73, Skip