[VHFcontesting] rover web pages

Lee Scott - AA1YN aa1yn at aa1yn.com
Tue Oct 21 20:46:36 EDT 2003

At 07:18 PM 10/21/2003 -0400, Jim Howard wrote:
>Gang,
>  I am doing a write up for our local club, the Rochester VHF Group Journal
>about roving. I want to include a list of links for any and all WebPages
>about VHF and above roving.
>  I have tried various searches with limited results so I figure the next
>thing is to ask you folks. If you would please send me any links you know of
>directly to me as to not clutter the reflector I would be most appreciative.
>  73, Jim n2jmh

Hi Jim,

I just did a search of my VHF database and there are 13 registered
Rovers.  You might want to take a deeper look by going to my website
http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf and do a search of the QTH information.  Use "%/R"
as the callsign.

Others who would like to put their info in there, may use the above link.
Please feel free to pass this info on to other reflectors.

Lee Scott - AA1YN
Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
Hooksett, NH
FN43gc52