[VHFcontesting] Re: VHF/UHF Emailing List - Plans for September

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Fri Sep 5 00:25:42 EDT 2003

On 29 Aug 2003 at 12:01, Tom Shutters wrote:

> It's time to get you're operating plans in for the September Contest.

I've got a gig on Saturday, but hope to get on some midday from EM84 or EM74.

I'm planning on operating from Mt. Mitchell NC in EM85 on Sunday, and depending on how
things are going (that is if it's slow!), may operate from EM96 and/or EM95 some as
well...probably from a pullout on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

This will be my first time out, and I'll be running a PW station:  IC706 and PAR loops on
6/2/432.

Es would be nice!

73 de Lee

--