[VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF Contest Plans

James Hayes n2yev at westelcom.com
Mon Sep 8 08:00:36 EDT 2003

Hi All,
 Well it's September again and time for the Sept VHF Test I hope everyone
had a nice break since June's activities! Propagation has been nil up here
in the great white north so all of my efforts will be based on technique and
diligence (as if a thousand watts would really do much good) HI!
Anyway I'll be beaming in from the home QTH here in Plattsburgh, NY so
please, PLEASE don't forget to turn your beams 'NORTH' as I'll be listening
though the static for your calls. Will be running the usual 6M, 2M and 432
although 432 is a bit weak I still manage to eeek out a few Q's and grids.
See you this weekend!!
And remember....GL and Have FUN!!!

Jim,N2YEV
FN34gs, Plattsburgh, NY