[VHFcontesting] 2003 Mid Atlantic States VHF Conference-Sat Oct 11 HAMARAMA Sun Oct 12

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:34:44 EDT 2003

2003 Mid Atlantic States VHF Conference-Saturday, October 11

	Make your reservations now for the upcoming Mid Atlantic States VHF
Conference. This year the conference will be held at the Radisson, NE
located just off of US1 near Exit 28 of the PA Turnpike. 2400 Old Lincoln
Hwy. Trevose, PA.  We have a block of 30 rooms reserved at a special rate of
$99 per night. The block of rooms and the special rate will expire on
September 22nd. The hotel tells me that there is a soccer tournament
happening the same weekend as the Conference so the rooms will fill up fast
after the 22nd. Call the hotel directly [215-638-8300] to make your
reservation. The 800 number does not recognize group activities. Don't
forget to mention "Pack Rats" or "Hamarama" to get the group rate. We also
have WA2OMY working the local reps for free stuff to give away at the
conference and banquet. Anyone who has ever attended our Conference knows
that we always have lots of good prizes. We hope to see everyone in
Pennsylvania next month. Please submit White Paper Presentations to John
Sortor     johnkb3xg at aol.com               TNX, John, KB3XG
**Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference Registration Form– clip and mail
Everyone that registers by October 3rd will get an additional door prize
stub. Fill out the attached form, get a copy of the form from
www.ij.net/packrats, or make up your own form and mail your check or money
order to: Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club   2003 Conference P.O. Box 682, Hatboro,
PA 19040

Name_________________________________________________Call_________________________

Address_________________________________________________________________

City, State Zip____________________________________________________________

2003 Pre-Registration $20                                         Admission
at the door - $25
           I will be attending the banquet: (  )Yes      (  ) No
Cost of banquet ticket TBD. The banquet is not included as part of the
admission price.
Followed by the:  32nd Annual Packrat Flea Market
HAMARAMA 2003 Sunday October 12, 2003 Rain or Shine   Gates Open: Buyers at
0700 Sellers at 0600
Middletown Grange Fair Grounds Penns Park Road, WRIGHTSTOWN, PA
For More Info via email:  packrats_w3ccx at yahoo.com   or:
www.ij.net/packrats