[VHFcontesting] Re: [VHF] Fwd: [PVRC] Fw: K3HCE Silent Key

W3EME Brian Manns w3eme at mtwirefree.net
Thu Sep 11 19:25:35 EDT 2003

Oh god...I'm must say I am shocked. I've known Bill for I don't remember
how long.....how ironic that the last time I saw Bill in person was at the
funeral
for Henry, N3VBG.

Bill was an avid VHF/UHF operator & loved 6 meters...he will not be
forgotten
and the ache won't go away..may he rest in peace.

                            Brian w3eme