[VHFcontesting] Icom 910H triband package FS

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 18:45:15 EDT 2003

If you are looking for a "do-it-all" VHF/UHF/Microwave
radio, here is the package for you.  I have an Icom
910H for sale, with almost every possible option
included and installed.  The radio was purchased from
AES about 2 years ago, and is in excellent condition,
with no physical defects.  It covers the 2/70cm/23cm
bands, at 100 watts on 2 meters, 75 watts on 70cm, and
10 watts on 23cm (1296 mhz).  It does dual receive,
full duplex for the satellites, has a built in keyer,
built in tone encoder/decoder, and 2 9600BPS
high-speed packet ports.

Here is what is included in the package, with the AES
current price listed after each item:

Icom 910H radio, with mic, manual, and power cord
($1050)
UX-910 1200 mhz band unit ($500)
CR-293 TCXO High-stability crystal unit ($280)
UT-106 DSP unit for main band ($140)
UT-106 DSP unit for sub band ($140)
FL-132 500 hz CW filter for main band ($120)
FL-133 500 hz CW filter for sub band ($120)
UT-102 Voice synthesizer ($75)
MB-23 Carrying handle ($16)

All of these items new would come to $2441, plus the
additional service charge for installation of the
UX-910 and CR-293 and alignment which it would
require.  So you are looking at a $2500 package that
will do it all for satellite operating, VHF
contesting, or chasing grid squares.  You can also
power mast mounted preamps with this radio, and Icom
also makes a 2400 mhz downconverter if you want to run
AO-40 with this rig.  You will not find a nicer
package, and I am offering this radio and accessories
for $1800 shipped.

I would also be interested in trades involving an Icom
746 (original), Kenwood TS850, or Icom 756PRO.  I can
take paypal as well as check or MO.

73s John NE0P