[VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF Contest...Error...OOPS!

Bill Burgess braillist at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 23 13:51:12 EDT 2003

Greetings all,

I just rewrote my paper log for submission to the ARRL and found a distinct error.  I did not count the lines on the ARRL log page in my hasty previous disclosure and was thinking of the past CQ WW VHF Contest which has 40 lines per page.

The ARRL sheets have 50 lines so my score is thereby amended to the following:

Q - 106    Q Pts - 107    Multis - 54     Final score -  5778

I am working in the forthcoming election in Ontario.  Best I not count ballots methinks.

Have a great day.

Bill  VE3CRU/R

Email: braillist at sympatico.ca