[VHFcontesting] SEPT VHF QSO PARTY

Rusty Boling deputyb112 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:57:28 EDT 2004

Just wanted to let everyone know that WD4OAR (Ocoee Amateur Radio Society)
will be active during the September VHF QSO Party from Southeastern
Tennessee (EM75) on Waucheesi Mtn in the Tellico area from 3,692 ft
elevation.  We should be on 6, 2, 222, 432, and maybe 1296 and this will be
our 2nd ever VHF contest as a group.  We will be a little lower in elevation
this year compared to last year but will be in the clear for several miles.
Be looking for us!!!
Rusty  NE4ME  OARS VP