[VHFcontesting] Definition of "results"

John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK k9jk73 at msn.com
Sun Aug 8 14:48:17 EDT 2004

Depends on how you define "results".

Quite frankly...I find it easier to be able to go to the web and find the
"results" of an ARRL sponsored contest...the SAME as ARE printed in QST and,
IF I go to the web, I get the extra bonus of being able to view Line Scores.
Also, as a member, I even have access to a wonderful database of the scores.
To me, that's easier than trying to remember which month's QST has the
results of a particular contest that occurred several months earlier, and to
then get my hands on THAT particular issue of QST.

If this is lemons...I'm making lemonade...not being sour about it.

That's my 0.01624 Euros worth (or 2.2108 yen, if you prefer).

73, JK