[VHFcontesting] Beeping between 50.125 and 50.126

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Fri Dec 31 12:30:45 EST 2004

Greetings,

Contrary to popular belief, this problem is not generated within my residence.  Nothing has changed here in months.  The signal was heard by Dana VE3DSS on a beam heading of north-east, which puts it in an arc from west through north to north-east of me too.  Obviously it is not coming from across Lake Ontario.

Last night I did hear it starting up again, much weaker and for only a short duration of minutes.  As my beam is hand rotated, it is harder for me to get an exact fix on it from here.  It is not heard during the daytime hours.

Thanks to all for their input.

73,

Bill

Email: ve3cru at rac.ca