[VHFcontesting] Re: Choice of Rover Vehicles

dpease at adams.net dpease at adams.net
Wed Feb 4 01:01:27 EST 2004

I am looking at a pickup to pull my race car trailer and after having the
old Suburban for so many years, I cannot go back to the small confines of a
standard truck cab.  I also do several mobile operations throughout the
year, so I also need the extra space for equipment.  My intention is a quad
cab pickup with a short bed, still plently of room for antennas supports and
extra seat room in the cab.  Also, by getting a full sized truck I will have
the larger charging system and larger battery, important to me at least, for
radio operation,

Danny  NG9R