[VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF+ contest proposals: input invited

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 18:17:02 EST 2004

Well said Mike.  I can't see how the new point rules
encourage anyone to add more bands.  Since a 2.3G QSO
would count the same pointwise as a 6 meter QSO, I
would do better making a few WSJT skeds than I would
adding new bands.  Not exactly the way to encourage
activity on the higher frequencies.

73s John NE0P