[VHFcontesting] Wouldn't it be cool if...

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Wed Feb 25 21:50:03 EST 2004

I've been waiting for this advertisement.

No, it would be *much* cooler if all QSOs were made via a
means that actually requires humans to copy the exchanges
by ear.

It may or may not be a fun toy to play with, like WSJT, but
IMO neither have any place in contesting.  No matter what
the contest sponsors say.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA