[VHFcontesting] Process Goals [was: Insight from the Great WhiteNorth]

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 13:46:53 EST 2004

I would modify this list interpretation:

It was the heart of my suggestion and I don't believe it easily
fits your categorization.

I strongly support absolute treatment but in a completely trivial,
easy to understand way while requiring absolutely no effort on the
part of the potential offender or "the commissioner" to understand
or grade.

If you put a fixed, long time limit on reactivation of a grid
after an intervening activation, this requires prior planning by
the rover but I view it as trivially observed, trivially followed,
requiring almost no effort on the part of the commissioner, etc.  The
automatic log grading programs can easily accommodate this.  We
want to keep interpretation on this to a minimum because this allows
rule dodgers ways around the rules.

Thanks,
Bob
N4HY