[VHFcontesting] Grid circling time limit problem....possible solution.

Ed Kucharski k3dne at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 27 17:19:21 EST 2004

At 01:12 PM 2/27/2004 -0800, Fred Lass wrote:

>I do not see a problem with a large M/M group sending a microwave rover to
>a distant grid square.  The technical challenge of such QSO's are far
>greater than random VHF or UHF contacts.
>
>73,  Fred  K2TR

Neither do I.  As long as that rover QSO's with other stations in ADDITION
to the "large M/M group" and any associated rovers who sent that microwave
rover out to the distant grid square(s).  I don't see the technical
challenge being greater than random VHF or UHF contacts however.  Random
QSO's most certainly are more challenging than pre-arranged (scheduled) QSO's.
73,
Ed K3DNE