[VHFcontesting] K0PG/R & K9ILT/R January expedition (long)

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 20 22:34:39 EST 2004

> A client meeting Friday well keep us from prepping
> the rovermobile until Friday night, so we won't be able to leave until
Saturday
> morning, so we won't be able to get too far afield from our EN61 QTH.

> Please remember that you get to work both us of us under the rules, so
> standby for whomever you didn't get to work.  We're pretty good at passing
the mic
> back and forth!

Hmm, I'm pretty green at this contesting and rovering thing, but how can two
people in one vehicle both be worked under the rules?

2.3. Rover: One or two operators of a single station that moves among two or
more grid squares during the course of a contest.

2.3.1. A rover vehicle may transport only one station using a single call
sign.

2.3.2. A rover may not operate with more than one call sign.

2.3.3. Rover vehicles must transport all the equipment, power supplies, and
antennas used at each operating site.

James Ewen
VE6SRV