[VHFcontesting] Too Many Contests?

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 20:40:30 EDT 2004

But many treat the June VHF contest as another FD-like activity and groups
go off to set up on a mountain top. In January it is too cold, bad weather,
etc. So rather than compare logs, compare the total number of operators
participating.

And I agree that FD is to close to the June VHF contest so I have cut (way)
back on my FD participation.

But keep throwing out ideas to improve participation.

73, Ed
K3IXD
EM93va