[VHFcontesting] FS: Henry 220MHz 8877 amplifier

Fred Helmstetter fhelmstetter at wi.rr.com
Fri Jun 4 09:56:49 EDT 2004

Want to increase your grid total on 220 in the June contest? Ready for 220
EME ?

I have a Henry 1000D amp for sale.  It has a W6PO-type RF deck set up at the
factory for 220. Tube is strong and the PS is very stiff. Comes complete and
ready to go - just supply 240VAC and some drive. Have docs/schematics.

If you would like to see pictures go to

http://www.qsl.net/n9fh/for_sale.htm

and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Please note: This amp is big and heavy. Shipping is probably not an option
so we will have to work out pickup/delivery.

Thanks & 73,

Fred, N9FH