[VHFcontesting] tonight mountain top

K3uhf at aol.com K3uhf at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 14:49:33 EDT 2004

Hello,

    I meant to do this on tuesday night's net, but I will do it tonight do to
the slow folks at federal express.  Anyway  I will be on mary's peak, cn84 at
aproximatly 7:30 to 8 pm.  I will have every band up to 1.2 and an insulated
cw key if someone wants to try 1.2 or 900 mhz.  Yesterday I worked wa7tue
(cn87) from the valley floor near junction city oregon so I at least know for sure
the 2 meter rig is working.  Perhaps this is a good oppertunity to shake the
cob webs out of your stations before the contest too.

Ps I heard Russ'es beacon in cn 82 on the valley floor too(s-7), may of heard
bits and pieces of vacaville ca too.

k3uhf